- Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital, located on Highway 105, just at the entrance to Red Lake (807)727-2231. Visit the Red Lake Hospital web page.
- Goldcorp Red Lake Regional Medical Centre, located behind the hospital (807)727-2617.Visit the Goldcorp Red Lake Regional Medical Centre web page.
- Red Lake Dental Clinic, Dr. Bulavintsev 172 Howey St (807)727-3220.
- Northwest EMS - Red Lake Ambulance Service has two bases, One in Red Lake (807)727-3755 and One in Ear Falls (807)222-3400.
- Northwood Lodge, located adjacent to the hospital, provides nursing supervision and physician coverage for the elderly (807)727-2323.
- Community Counselling and Addiction Services provides crisis intervention, case management services, and counselling to adults (18+) who are experiencing mental health problems. This agency also provides assessment and counselling for substance abuse and problem gambling difficulties to persons twelve years of age and older. Funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care under the sponsorship of the Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital, free and confidential services are provided in Red Lake and Ear Falls. Agency hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. For information or to arrange an appointment, call (807)727-1100.More information on Community Counselling and Addiction Services.
- The Northwestern Health Unit provides various services, including immunization, community health education, hearing/vision screening. For more information call (807)727-2626.More information on the Northwest Health Unit.
- The Harmony Centre provides supportive employment and life skills training for disabled adults. For more information call (807)727-2828.
Three agencies provide services to children in the Red Lake area:
- Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child & Family Services provides child protection services. For more information call (807)727-2165. Kids help phone 1-800-668-6868. After-hours service is provided.
- Firefly provides children’s mental health and child development services. For more information call (807)727-2165.
- Integrated Services for Northern Children, co-located with K-PCFS and PCCY in the Red Lake Family Futures building, is designed to meet special needs such as speech, language, occupational therapy, psychological and psychiatric assessment services. I.S.N.C. brings a team of specialists to the community on a regular basis. I.S.N.C. is the Single Point of Access for all voluntary children’s services (mental health, child development, and special needs). For more information call (807)727-1120.