Entrance Permits and Culvert Installations

Entrance Permits or Culvert Installations

Any land owner who requires an entrance within the Municipal right of way must have approval of the Operations Supervisor PRIOR TO installation. The Operations Supervisor will determine whether or not there is a need for a culvert.

The application must be signed and returned to the Operations Supervisor's attention. The form can be dropped off at the municipal office, faxed or emailed to the addresses noted at the top of the form.

The fee to apply for an entrance permit is $100.00.

Scroll to top